Sunday, April 6, 2014

Week Forty Three

You loved to sing in the car this week.  It was hilarious to hear this baby voice, singing nonsense words in the back of the car.  I love to sing in the car too, so maybe you get this from me.

Remi went on a destructive rampage, actually several this week.  He chewed a hole in your new jersey crib sheets, he got out of his crate and ate the tubing from my breast pump, a Barbie doll from Liz Camerer, the nursing necklace, a box of Graham crackers, one of Lakota's blankets and a whole bunch of papers and cans from the recycling bin.  It looked like a bomb went off!  Your Dad was NOT happy about this.  Oh he also chewed up your stuffed taggie dog.  We now have clips to reinforce the door on the crate.  I was most upset about the nursing necklace, but what can you do he is a puppy and things like this happen.  Maragaret worked on repairing your dog, I fixed Lakota's blanket and patched your sheets.

We went out to brunch a Petit Four with Emilie and Eric and you were so well behaved!  Then you bit me on the finger during a walk through old town Scottsdale so hard it almost bled.  Then when I screamed in pain you started crying and I had to comfort you!

Drum roll please, we also FINALLY got your wall decal up.  With the help of the Woodson's it went up and looks great.  It was not really very hard and I wish that we had done it so much sooner.  At least it was up before your first birthday!









No comments:

Post a Comment