Thursday, April 24, 2014

Week Forty Six

Well it was time, your baby shoes no longer fit, and the slippers that your Dad has you in all the time are falling apart.  We have been trying to find shoes for you for a while, but it has been really hard.  In a moment of inspiration I took you to Walmart and decided to look in the shoe department instead of the baby aisle and there they were shoes for toddlers.  I bought two pair, knock off crocks for the pool area and bright pink sneakers.  Then I went crazy buying you swim suits and new outfits.  You look so cute in everything, and have gotten so many clothes as presents that I hardly ever get to shop for you.  You also seemed to enjoy selecting items.  My little fashionista.

You also started making kissy sounds and smacking your lips together.  It is off the charts cute, especially since you like to do it when eating.  I have a video that brings a smile to my face every time I watch it of you squinting and kissing.

You decided to expand from sipping from you Dad's hand to drinking from a glass.  You love having what we have.

Thankfully you also decided this week that the one nap a day schedule was not working for you, so we are back to two naps per day, one at 10 am til noon and then one from 4 pm to 5 pm.  You have never gone down for a nap with so little fuss and had such a regular schedule.  It has been AMAZING.


No comments:

Post a Comment